Glyphs 2.3 Collected Issues

Nothing unusual. There’s no other anchor that pops up when I do if that’s what you mean.

EDIT: I thought you meant in the commaaccentcomb glyph. But, yes, when I decompose the comma component from the commaaccentcomb, the comma is correctly positioned in the mark clouds of other glyphs. I guess this might be an automatic alignment issue? Maybe the comma tries to auto-align itself after the letter component instead of sticking to an anchor.

The comma will seek aligning, the accent attachment. In this case, that confused the mark accent drawing. Either ignore it (it is cosmetic), or decompose the comma accent.

Does anybody have issues with undo when using the pen tool?

The pen tool actions are recorded on mouse drag and it’s making more undo points the slower you drag.

Using the Select tool to modify the handles works correctly.

Glyphs 2.3b [895] OS X 10.11.4

Package Manager will not Install the following:
ReporterToggler
Retractor
ShowOffsetCurveParameterPreview

The green progress bar begins to move, stops, then bounces back to the beginning consistently. Perhaps these plugins need updating?

I will have to look. Thank you for reporting.

I’m seeing the same thing with ReporterToggler

Re: Reporter Toggler
My bad, sorry. Had a letter to much un the URL. Fixed it and pulled the request to Georg. It should work in a bit.

Fixed it.

Fix two of them.

The repository was still empty, I must have forgotten to Commit&Sync. Should be fixed now.

Two of them are fixed, but this one, “ShowOffsetCurveParameterPreview”, is now missing from Package Manager.

It is called OffsetPreview.glyphsReporter now.

This still seems to be an issue with the latest stable release (Glyphs 2.3 / 895). See below:

In the stable 2.3, you cannot switch from hand tool to any other with shortcut.

Also in Font Info, changes in metrics done by up and down keyboard entry does not get accepted as a value. The number in the text field changes, but it’s not actually reflected.

By the way, this doesn’t work. I’m still getting blurry previews every time I reopen Glyphs.

I can’t reproduce it. What Language and keyboard layout do you have?

Fixed it.

Fix that, too.

Finnish set as my primary language and English as an additional language. Finnish keyboard layout. El Capitan 10.11.4.

This was indeed caused by the finish localization. I fixed it.

Thanks Georg!